Move in day
We're there when you move into your new home. Just tell us what time you'd like to start. Here's what we'll be doing:
- Together with the landlord, with a document called the Handover List, we do an inventory check of all keys, furniture, appliances, instruction manuals, access passwords and smart cards.
- Any existing damages are noted here. When done, both you and the landlord sign two copies of the Handover List, one for each.
- We show you how water, electricity, gas and heating works. We also show you how to pay the bills.
- Current meter readings are noted in the Handover List.
Together with you, we do a test run of the stove, dishwasher, washing machine and clothes dryer.
We show you how the air-conditioning and heating works.
Telephone and internet
Will be pre-installed, but if the subscriptions are to be in your name, we help you register the accounts.
- We help you register at the property management office and the local police station.
- Registration with the police is required by law and is also the first step in getting your Chinese your residence permit.
- We help you register at the club house or gym.
The handover takes about 2 hours at an apartment and about 4 hours at a house.
Planning your move to Beijing
Want to know more ? Ask a Question
Next: Moving out